Friday, February 15, 2008

The journey betakes me!

I am my Beloveds and my beloved is mine.
He sees the depths of my heart and loves me the same.
He tests me in affliction that I might test Him in His faithfulness!
He is my Redeemer!
He is my Lover!
My heart delights in my Maker...my Creator!
He is my portion!
My flesh and my heart fail me me but He is my portion FOREVER!
He is the lifter of my head and His countenance shines down on me.
He never takes away what He does not fill with himself!
Take everything!
Fill everything!
The Torch of Your branding iron is at the wall of my heart...I choose you...though it hurt...I choose you...do it!
Break the chains...pull down the walls...reveal the lies...till nothing is left but a lover of GOD!!
His name is written on my heart..
The Holy One of Isreal
I am that I am
Jesus the Christ
GOD the creator of the universe

No comments: